Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 100 hundred years I fully expect to see someone like Canada or American reaching the semi finals of the World Cup at least.

I agree, the United States are a long way from being WC contenders, but at least they are making progress in the right direction. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for England. Considering it's their primary sport, it's disappointing to see them go backward. The national team has no direction or identity and the FA is clueless and archaic. Sad really.

I agree, the United States are a long way from being WC contenders, but at least they are making progress in the right direction. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for England. Considering it's their primary sport, it's disappointing to see them go backward. The national team has no direction or identity and the FA is clueless and archaic. Sad really.

Have you seen our goal keepers?

TURBO GASH

Oh I defo agree with this and let me be the first one to say just how crap England are. They're sh*te and many England fans are deluded.

Good to see the USA ready to side with the scousers for the summer.

Five months away too. Its gonna be ace. The USA getting a result against England despite months of taunting first game out in 2010 was tremendous. One of my favourite periods ever on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.