Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sunderland message boards are full of morons who think they will be getting 12-15 million for him, but I guess that is just like the Evertonians who think Fellaini is worth more than 25 million pound.

If he is really that good (and even some of the Sundeland fans are drawing attention to the fact that he has only had one good season), then surely it would make sense to offer them Howard in a player plus cash deal. I know these type of deals don't happen very often, but they will need a replacement, and Howard probably fits their bill.

This made me laugh.

Howards been far better this season than he was at the start of last season,great penalty save on sat, although I was expecting the ref to make them take the penalty again as Tim moved well before Benteke hit the ball.

Quite possible that the Villa match had a lot of symbolic significance for The Beard.

If there's one guy that's going to unseat Howard in the starting XI for the World Cup, it's Villa keeper Brad Guzan.

Honestly, so is Nick Rimando. I wouldn't be nervous with any of the 3 in the US or Everton goal. Sadly, Rimando is getting old and never got a chance on the big stage.

Despite an awful name. I do believe he had trials at several european clubs, including us??

Do you know why?

I'm guessing it's the manner of dismissal - professional foul - instead of serious foul play etc.

Yeah. I think its all on the FA site somewhere.

2 yellows and professional foul = 1 match.

Abusive language = 2 match.

Serious foul play/violent conduct = 3 match.

Something like that anyway, plus that page is always useful to see what yellows players are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.