TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an absolute joke that has already cost us about 12 points this season. I fully expect him to be blame for our forthcoming Europa League exit as well.

Soz, I didn't mean to be so negative, I still think there is a chance we could win the Europa League, but I don't have a lot of confidence regarding Howard.

Cannot believe we are going into a relegation run in and a crunch European game with this clown in goal. After Robles had kept three PL clean sheets. We'd probably be safe by now and almost assured progression to the QF if Robles had played. Please just retire Howard,

To hell with the criticism says Tim Howard 'I give my heart and soul to Everton'

Tim Howard has delivered a withering response to the critics who have questioned his form and his ability.

Everton’s American keeper has come under fire this season after a difficult campaign.

Opta stats say that Howard has made more errors leading to goals than any other top flight keeper, Sky pundits have questioned his technique while many fans queried the wisdom of restoring him to Everton’s starting line up after injury, despite his understudy keeping three successive clean sheets.

But Roberto Martinez’s faith in his goalkeeper has been constant – and Howard himself insists the critics do not concern him.

“I think ‘To hell with the criticism’,” he rapped.

“I give my heart and soul to this club, to my career.

“That is what is important. I don’t care about that.

“I am not really fussed what people say about me or this team or the coaching staff.

“It doesn’t matter. I come to work every day. It is not something that affects me and the morale has been great within the dressing-room, so it’s not a concern.”

LOL

image.jpg

Utter utter utter bell

To hell with the criticism says Tim Howard 'I give my heart and soul to Everton'

Tim Howard has delivered a withering response to the critics who have questioned his form and his ability.

Everton’s American keeper has come under fire this season after a difficult campaign.

Opta stats say that Howard has made more errors leading to goals than any other top flight keeper, Sky pundits have questioned his technique while many fans queried the wisdom of restoring him to Everton’s starting line up after injury, despite his understudy keeping three successive clean sheets.

But Roberto Martinez’s faith in his goalkeeper has been constant – and Howard himself insists the critics do not concern him.

“I think ‘To hell with the criticism’,” he rapped.

“I give my heart and soul to this club, to my career.

“That is what is important. I don’t care about that.

“I am not really fussed what people say about me or this team or the coaching staff.

“It doesn’t matter. I come to work every day. It is not something that affects me and the morale has been great within the dressing-room, so it’s not a concern.”

LOL
what's he supposed to say? i cry myself to sleep at night because fans write mean comments on the internet? haha he's a professional (whether you think he's good or not) every other player in the prem would probably say the same. Martinez is his boss so he'll only care about his opinion like any employee in any scenario would.

Status
Not open for further replies.