TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Having been one of his biggest critics I can only confirm what I already thought and that he is finished at GP. Many on other threads do not seem to see him at fault for the Young Boys goal but silly little parries to the opposition is totally down to him!!!! Seen it live and watched multiple times and cannot change my mind, whatever RM thinks, if he has anything about him as a manager he has to change the 'keeper.

Arsenal will come out fighting after their embarrassment and we never do well after a euro game so common sense says Howard is going to have yet another mare.

Really not looking forward to the long drive to a great stadium to see us getting our arses kicked but got no confidence in Howard catching anything except his dinner in his beard. :pint2::rant::red:

“Last year we clicked right away,” Howard told Sports Illustrated.

“This year teams have had time to prepare for us.

“We’re not a new entity anymore. They’ve tried different ways to defend us.”

Above is a quote from his latest ditty in the Echo, teams haven't really had to prepare too much to beat us, just shoot, doesn't even have to be goal bound, between deflections and his ability to suddenly turn shoite the ball will end up in the back of the net!!!!!!

Started to lose my anger/frustration with Howard. He's got pretty obvious flaws that we all see, probably knows them himself but he's not picking himself and probably would have been fine with having to fight for his place. Martinez is either trying to get himself sacked or is just blind to it.

I had a random dream about him last night (no homo) that he had the game of his life against Kiev during tomorrow night's game, making a string of world class saves. Then I woke up all sad and remembered how [Poor language removed] he has become in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.