Tickets problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through on eticketing.

Thought it was supposed to be automatic from the bank when you agree to the scheme?

Anyway, seems a lot of people going to this. Reckon we'll see at least 30k?

Is the Stoke game really already sold out? Thought it wasnt on general sale until tomorrow?

I bought the club membership, but its not giving me the option to buy tickets at all, never mind on early release.

Anyone know if thats a temporary bug or have 40,000 tickets just gone already? Seems odd...

To be honest mate there would only of been a few thousand anyway, I reckon Stoke might of taken the full allocation, first game of the season and all that

Rang just now, gave me all the options and then goes to a voicemail thing and cuts off. Thought box office opened at 8am

To be honest mate there would only of been a few thousand anyway, I reckon Stoke might of taken the full allocation, first game of the season and all that

Stoke have taken 3,000, so as you said, only a few thousand would have been available anyway with the amount of season ticket holders we have.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/everton-ticket-information

Does anyone know what to do if you have a season ticket but want to move to a different area of the ground for this Europa League game? My season ticket seat is reserved but don't want to sit in that seat for this one.

Just seen on my account that I have 15 "priority points" which I assume is the new name for away credits
Just seen that myself, I had 20 away credits at the end of last season and my "priority points" are at 21. I'm assuming they must add your season ticket as 1 point. Is that the same for yourself?

I'm a ST holder on the auto-cup scheme but can't see any of my order details anywhere on the website. I click on Home Games and says I can't buy any as I'm not a Member (I assume this is because I'm a ST holder, so don't need a membership).

It used to always be on the order history then the status changed when the deadline was over, but that seems to have disappeared now since they've updated the ticket site?

Does the auto-cup order appear after the deadline tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.