Tickets problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the Auto cup scheme. Normally get an email notification, but not had anything yet.

Anyone else???
Got one last week mate saying they would be taking the money out of my account yesterday,I've got two displaced season tickets due to the ongoing work in the main stand but they haven't said where we'll be reseated yet.

Just got mine for the Brann game. Didn't seem to be an issue, they'd reserved mine (as I'm not in auto Cup scheme) so I just had to acknowledge I wanted it and then pay.

Said everything had been successful and the ticket will be posted as the ST won't be here to add it to that.

Not had email yet.

Got one last week mate saying they would be taking the money out of my account yesterday,I've got two displaced season tickets due to the ongoing work in the main stand but they haven't said where we'll be reseated yet.
Paper tickets or print at home, I was told.

Not a word from them yet.

I see the box office has done away with their email address. So I just sent a message via the OS.

The automated response says :

**We are currently experiencing a high volume of ticketing enquiries and may take up to 7 days to respond.

I see the box office has done away with their email address. So I just sent a message via the OS.

The automated response says :

**We are currently experiencing a high volume of ticketing enquiries and may take up to 7 days to respond.

All to do with this new system no doubt. No idea why they had to change it.

Same old spiel trotted out and all:

DFBAXzYWAAEnSYc.jpg

"Much improved experience for supporters"

LOL.

Pain in the arse, but just like all new computer systems you'll have teething problems. Hope you all get sorted before the games. ;)

We arent on auto cup and my dads ticket was pre-booked, that pre-booking cancels the day that the STH reserved seatings go. Just automated.

It's fine if you are hte only person buying on that account, but when you have 3 season tickets on one account, it only lets you reserve 1 of your season ticket seats.

All to do with this new system no doubt. No idea why they had to change it.

Same old spiel trotted out and all:

DFBAXzYWAAEnSYc.jpg

"Much improved experience for supporters"

LOL.

No panic yet. I've always had good experience with our box office. They've obviously got a few issues to deal with if they've got a new system. The early Europa game won't be helping. If I've not heard by Monday, I'll chase it up.

We arent on auto cup and my dads ticket was pre-booked, that pre-booking cancels the day that the STH reserved seatings go. Just automated.

It's fine if you are hte only person buying on that account, but when you have 3 season tickets on one account, it only lets you reserve 1 of your season ticket seats.

Equally as annoying, my son, who is 10, doesnt have an email address on his account therefore I cant log in as him/request a new password as the option required is email address.

What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.