Thoroughly depressing read

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it any wonder goody park is like a graveyard with this gob sh...e in charge,never in 40 odd years of following everton have i ever thought spurs were in a different class 2 us ,maybe if you opened your mouth about your chairman and best buddy you wouldnt be saying this ,just keep picking your dough up and keep your mouth shut thats the way bas/////d

is it any wonder goody park is like a graveyard with this gob sh...e in charge,never in 40 odd years of following everton have i ever thought spurs were in a different class 2 us ,maybe if you opened your mouth about your chairman and best buddy you wouldnt be saying this ,just keep picking your dough up and keep your mouth shut thats the way bas/////d

Where's his ambition? Passion?

'Moyes has said that the decision to sell Arteta was taken for "football reasons" but conceded on Tuesday that he will not be given the proceeds to spend on new players. "I think everybody knows that the bank wanted the money. I think you all knew that," said Moyes. Everton officials demanded and received an apology from the Liverpool Echo last year when the newspaper reported that the Arteta money would not be given to Moyes in January.'

At last it's officially confirmed now. Unfortunately, despite our recent record of spending £0 on transfers, some still believed that this money would be available. It was no-coincidence that he was sold on the last day of the transfer window. It also give lie to the spin from the club that he wanted to leave; this would suggest that Mikel fell on his sword and agreed to the transfer (for less wages) having been persuaded to do so by the club.

If anybody still doubts the skulduggery of this board they need to seriously have a word with themselves.

I have supported Moyes too long, fed up of his tactics and as for Bill BS he can go back to the west end. MY personal preference is Di Canio as he would be able to atrract players given the right investment obviously but talk about passionate and his team play proper football.

The Echo really should do what Private Eye do and start referring to the Everton officials and board by some form of witty euphemism. "The whoppers", perhaps. Or "the spendthrifts".

horrible read that, a manager more or less giving up the ghost and admitting the club are prepared to lie to cover thier tracks to the fans and the local press, what the hell has happened to the young man that walked into goodison full of passion pride and ambition ,even his team play like they are taking his lead and just treading water

Sounds like he is laying the foundations for when he takes over in the summer from bag puss, it was reported last year that he would be the natural successor to arry if he jumped for the england job, sad day for the blues, sh*te board now it appears the manager has thrown the towel in, honestly dont know where we go from here...
I've mates that support chelsea and they are all fairly certain rodwell will join them this window, god we are in bits...

Status
Not open for further replies.