Thomas Myhre

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdunc1

Player Valuation: £25k
Thomas Myhre was a in studio during Norways game against Switzerland today and he thought he hold the record for a norwegian, playing for the most clubs in the UK (Everton,rangers,birmingham,tranmere,sunderland,crystal palace and charlton).
When he was asked which one was the nicest ground to play at he said the nothing could compare to Goodison, there was a special atmosphere there.
Always had an impression he liked it at Everton and had a good relationship with the supporters.

It's a shame the idiot let a ball fly through his hands, nearly sending us down. That aside he wasn't the worst keeper in the world but he certainly wasn't great either.

One in a long line of average keepers but nice of him to speak good about the club. Alex Manninger next, we love a good old random keeper. Wessels, Hanneman to name a recent couple.

It's a shame the idiot let a ball fly through his hands, nearly sending us down. That aside he wasn't the worst keeper in the world but he certainly wasn't great either.

Always seemed to be terrified of colliding with his post , a decent enough keeper for us and where we where at the time and was always pretty popular

I've always remembered him as a good goalie. I seem to remember him going a long time without conceding at a time when we had a pretty mean defence.

Didn't he save a penalty from Alan Shearer once? I remember him then bring thought of as boss at saving penalties.

Used to have a good relationship with the street end.

I thought he looked the bollox when he first came he kept quite a few clean sheets if i remember. Then he got injured and never regained his place from Paul Gerrard who for the record is the worst keeper i think who has been a regular number 1 for us. Maybe on par with richard wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.