This weeks full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Rooney, yea he's on the bench. I've known about him since he was 14, he's exciting to watch

Just got it on me phone mate. Super hibbo with the crunching tackle there. That’s the one. I’ve heard that mate. I dono there’s a difference between the prem league and the kids team. Can’t see him hacking it with ye big boys. No way a 16 year old has a right to be on the pitch.

I remember I was working in Germany when this game was on, he had only just scored a brace at Wrexham in the league cup not long before.

Not a fan of the bloke but it was glaringly obvious he was gonna be a player.

Tricky game this one seeing as we’re utter crap. Hope he doesn’t do anything mental like play an actual child. Take a draw/one nil loss now.

Just got it on me phone mate. Super hibbo with the crunching tackle there. That’s the one. I’ve heard that mate. I dono there’s a difference between the prem league and the kids team. Can’t see him hacking it with ye big boys. No way a 16 year old has a right to be on the pitch.

Didn't you see him against Man Utd?

We really I need an upwards trajectory. It’s been stagnant fo so long now. That was a start of a new era from a horrible period and you can sense the excitement in goodison. Hope Everton can have a great post Covid era.

Jeffers. Be a while till we get a top scouse striker like him again. Why did you leave us!!

What a F U to Jeffers that was having Wayne come on and do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.