This weeks full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind seeing a decent european game. A couple that stick in my mind outside of the obvious ones are the battering we gave Wolfsburg (4-1) and the away game against Metallist Kharkiv, I remember it being a nervy night and Anichebe scoring late to seal it I think.

I wouldn't mind seeing a decent european game. A couple that stick in my mind outside of the obvious ones are the battering we gave Wolfsburg (4-1) and the away game against Metallist Kharkiv, I remember it being a nervy night and Anichebe scoring late to seal it I think.
That Metallist Kharkiv game was nerve wracking. In this first leg, didn’t Andy Johnson miss two pens at the Gwladys Street end?

The second leg against Fiorentina was incredible. - Goodison was absolutely rocking. That shootout though probably overshadows the performance on the night. Would still love to give that game a watch again.

That Metallist Kharkiv game was nerve wracking. In this first leg, didn’t Andy Johnson miss two pens at the Gwladys Street end?

I remember absolutely nothing of the 1st leg but just had a look and yeah looks like he missed 2. Didn't Wenger make comments about him going down easily at some point when he was at Everton and it started to affect refs decisions? I may have imagined the actual impact it had but I remember it being a bit of an issue at the time.

The second leg against Fiorentina was incredible. - Goodison was absolutely rocking. That shootout though probably overshadows the performance on the night. Would still love to give that game a watch again.

Just watched a bit of that to see Artetas goal again. Osman scored a superb goal in one of the european games and I can't remember who it was against so can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.