This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Pickford literally last minute error stings more for me, Yes they beat us with kids but we created 3-4 golden opportunities in the first half and wasted them, The winning goal is an absolute worldie strike, The 2nd half performance is one of the worst I've ever witnessed we did nothing all which makes the defeat a bit more annoying than it should.

Im just gutted really gutted.It goes to show that it will take time, for Carlo to turn us around.But while we are all disappointed.We finally have a world class manager in our dugout, and hopefully a new stadium to look forward to as well.It's bleak right now, but i really do think there is better days ahead, but that isn't of much consolation right now tbh.I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that a few of those players, let us down yet again on the big occasion, when they've done it before, time and time again.

How one of the so called senior players did not hit one of them kids hard and early and let them know is unforgivable am finished tonight with this

We have a core of players in this squad who are spineless bottlers.Im sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the truth.The only thing that they can do, with any sort of consistency, is fail on the big occasion over and over again.But as i say we finally have the right manager, and i look forward to seeing him wield the axe in the summer.There is a big rebuilding job ahead.In fact i'd say it will take Carlo 4-6 years, to get us sorted out.We have been suffering from, 6 to 7 years worth of bad managers, Martinez Koeman Allardyce and Silva, so there's no easy fixes here.

The worst part of it was knowing that most of their team was full of players who won’t make it at PL level, but they showed so much more desire to win than our wasters.

Painful to see.

Are you two years old?

Better get used to low points like this.
There are two factors in play here, the actual performance and how much it hurts, then you add (or multiply them doesnt matter really), you're left with a quotient..
The older you get the less it seems to hurt...you get used to it, you shouldnt but you do.
As a game performance that was bad
As an overall quotient of feeling shight after the game its nowhere near the 1968 cup final or the 71 semi, or the...

If Ancelotti had any sense he'd quit, right now, before its too late.
Nevermind the compo, he don't need it.
But to save himself the angst and a possible ulcer or heart attack
Because pound to a piece of poo these players will get him the sack sooner or later, just like they have for every manager since Martinez.

GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE CARLO - JUST RUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.