This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, look over here. I've spotted something a million times more pathetic than Everton's display at Anfield.

It was a old Jersey which hasnt seen the day of light,just total frustration got to me yesterday,plus there's nothing more pathetic than the gutless,pathetic,sorry excuses for footballers that took that field yesterday and by far the worst thing I've seen in 34 years supporting everton,if I ripped a old Jersey up so fooking be it.

It was a old Jersey which hasnt seen the day of light,just total frustration got to me yesterday,plus there's nothing more pathetic than the gutless,pathetic,sorry excuses for footballers that took that field yesterday and by far the worst thing I've seen in 34 years supporting everton,if I ripped a old Jersey up so fooking be it.
Do what you need to.

I've got to the point where I just want us to sort out the new ground so I can make a clean break from the club once we move. As I have no intention of going to the new place just to see more miserable failure in a different setting. The club is broken and only a purge can fix it.

No sirens, no free wavy flags shight...all this modern BS is one of the symptoms.
No Everton songs at all.
And finally...
No Z Cars, they're not fit ( literally, figuratively and in actuality ) to run out to the tune that once heralded the entrance of
true blue Giants.

Kendall famously opened the window at Stoke and let the crowd give the team talk.

Ancelotti should do the same thing, but with the sound of silence and tell them - there's your team talk, go out and give them something to shout about...if there's anybody there to shout - but there will be.

What odds I can get for Brighton?
Asking for a friend.

I'm about to ring the rs Bro in L for his take. As rs go he's ok and was going when they were in the 2nd Div. Will report back with the good word.

Status
Not open for further replies.