This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely can't see Silva lasting the season. Thing is, if he goes then who would want to take over? We're a shambles.

Not that bad imo, digne, Pickford, gomes if stays, gueye is Def rotation cm, richy bernard.. Couple of position are players with no hunger(theo) or skill at this point in career..

For a long time we have laughed at the likes of west ham, Watford recently as been insignificant clubs who just plod along.
In reality that's what we are now to the rest of the league. A soft touch. Flatter to deceive every now and then before been put back in our place.
And its very hard to see that changing.

With the money we´ve spent and the results we get we really are a laughing stock.

A nothing club going nowhere lurching from one crisis to the next for the past five years and throwing money at the situation . I have come to the conclusion we are cursed. Our players look utterly gutless. Our managers are clueless our owner too.

For a long time we have laughed at the likes of west ham, Watford recently as been insignificant clubs who just plod along.
In reality that's what we are now to the rest of the league. A soft touch. Flatter to deceive every now and then before been put back in our place.
And its very hard to see that changing.
Watford are our level at this moment in time.

Just pick eleven who give one and flog every other one - even if so called good players.. Someone is sucking the life out of the team whether it's No Silva or some players

Team cohesion and harmony in the squad looks disgusting at times,is the club cursed to ever do anything never known a club to just do nothing but plod along ,right now we look incapable of getting any win whatsoever this is one week after a 5-1 away win how on earth can confidence drain so badly so quickly

I'll simply make the point I made after the Spurs game.

Losses of this sort against top half teams do damage that goes well beyond the 6 point swing they represent at face value.

We've seen from the accounts the degree to which we are reliant on increasing commercial income and, like it or not, most of that has its roots in how we are perceived overseas, particularly in Asia.

So, when the Premier League and TV companies do us a favour and give us prime billing in the Asia friendly early kickoff slot in a winnable match (for once) and we respond by looking like we belong in league 1, it matters more than the points lost. It re-enforces perceptions of our club that are in no way positive and undermines everything we are trying/ needing to achieve if we want to compete.

No two ways about it, today was an utter disaster.

Just a note for everyone who wants Silva's head, this is what Brands said pre season (something we all applauded)

MARCEL BRANDS told Farhad Moshiri he was not the right man for the job if Everton’s billionaire backer just wanted a quick fix

So how come we can't give Silva time too?

Status
Not open for further replies.