Think we'll be ok yenno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that performance today I can't see us struggling again this season.

Immense from each and every one of them and surely they can only get better the more they play for each other?

Onwards and upwards blues ??

Absolutely mate. Midfield starting to get a grip with Iwobi conducting it, defence getting more settled and stronger every week, a very pacy attack and when DCL is back, Everton are back……

I don't get the relegation shouts for this season, even before the season started. Now we've added to the first team with some cracking signings, we will be nowhere near relegation. It's upwards from now.
You don’t? We sold Richy and then didn’t replace him, followed by DCL getting another bad injury. We then got dry humped on our American tour and played 5 at the back resulting in our midfield being completely overrun. Only since we’ve gone 4 at the back and strengthened in midfield have I gained the confidence that we’re too good to go down.

No more back five!!!!

There are only 2 types of teams that get relegated really, ones with flat out bad players who aren’t good enough or teams with bad managers who can’t get players to work. At the start of last season we had both. At the start of this season we have neither.

A fine comfortable top 12 finish this season should be the aim, with the view to next season finishing off our spell at Goodson challenging for Europe where we belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.