There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is though. Because if Kenwright somehow wins this little Battle of the Barkley we are literally no better off than before.

How can he win? Moshiri has 49.9% of shares and was the driving force behind getting Koeman. Moshiri has wiped our debts. At worst Bill Kenwright is trying to influence things. I don't believe there has been a falling out and I don't believe our summer transfer plans are at a standstill because of a falling out. More realistically Everton are trying to get a feel as to if clubs are really willing to pay certain amounts for Barkley and Lukaku.

How can he win? Moshiri has 49.9% of shares and was the driving force behind getting Koeman. Moshiri has wiped our debts. At worst Bill Kenwright is trying to influence things. I don't believe there has been a falling out and I don't believe our summer transfer plans are at a standstill because of a falling out. More realistically Everton are trying to get a feel as to if clubs are really willing to pay certain amounts for Barkley and Lukaku.

Just don't like it. Don't like it at all.

I knew we wouldn't have a quite summer.I knew that the excrement was going to hit the air conditioning.I just knew that this wouldn't be a summer where we would do our transfer business nice and early.Low bids and snooping around for bargain basement deals.I think this summer is getting off to a very ominous start!

Status
Not open for further replies.