There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats what I think, no way he is going undermine Koeman knowing full well he could walk right now and easily get another decent job, besides whats it got to do with him now anyway, BK can say we should do this and that, FM and RK can just turn around and say no thanks and im pretty sure they would.
Its nonsense, fully expect 4 more weeks of these stories

Thing is though, just because Moshiri is the majority shareholder (he doesn't have overall control with 49%) surely that means he can't just do what he wants? I would imagine everything will have to go through the rest of the board members, is BK still on the board, or does he have a different role at the club now? Also, would imagine BK still has the ear (backing) of the other board members.

BIG RUMOUR coming out if FF is that Moshiri and Kenwright have fell out. Kenwright wants to offer Barkley what he wants to keep him and Moshiri an Koeman don't. Apparently this is why we've come to a stop over our transfer plans for the summer.....

Been told by a decent mate who gets one or two snippets fro FF, how true is it ? Not a fookin clue but could answer a few of the questions fans have got over lack of anything in the transfer market and why the Barkley situation has stalled.

Sorry mods, didn't know where to put this so started a new thread....

Don't believe this for a second as having an impact on the clubs transfers. Billionaire businessman, multimillionaire entrepreneur and manager fall out over one player so they let all their other vested interests fade. Come on pull the other one, absolute fantasy to justify why no pre-season signings announced yet.

Thing is though, just because Moshiri is the majority shareholder (he doesn't have overall control with 49%) surely that means he can't just do what he wants? I would imagine everything will have to go through the rest of the board members, is BK still on the board, or does he have a different role at the club now? Also, would imagine BK still has the ear (backing) of the other board members.
Kenwright and Moshiri will end up like Usmanov and Kroenke at Arsenal how ironic

Don't believe this for a second as having an impact on the clubs transfers. Billionaire businessman, multimillionaire entrepreneur and manager fall out over one player so they let all their other vested interests fade. Come on pull the other one, absolute fantasy to justify why no pre-season signings announced yet.

No pre season signings yet as we have not sold anyone to get the cash to buy

Is everyone wetting themselves because Ross hasn't been sold yet? Just because Ron said he would be sold if he didn't sign but a certain time doesn't mean he will be sold immediately. No need to panic because we haven't heard anything other than unsubstantiated rumours yet.

Thanks Pal......the sooner Bill/Bob [Poor language removed] off, get sacked, resign, die........ the better for us (-;
That's in my top 3 Sharpy moments. Think it was the back of Rigbys having a pint in the sun. Packed full of blues before the game. IM NOT MESSING I HOPE KENWRIGHT DIES LAD.

And you had no idea that the whole of that courtyard has stopped and was looking agog at your back.

Love you man.

you know what this wouldn't surprise me. If Barkley wasn't a)an Evertonian and b) local to the city of Liverpool there would be no drama at all about moving him on. Of course Kenwright would want to keep him for his dramatic romantic nonsense reasons, which is what we need to be getting away from

This the most believable rumour I've read on here for ages. If there is any truth in it, the fume and discontent here during the summer will be epic. Bootle will be under a flood warning due to all the bed wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.