There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while the RS look like signing VVD we're still pissing about trying to sign a no mark right back Southampton don't want and a bunch of kids for the future, and it looks like we're gonna miss out on Sandro as well, oh the joys of being a blue

The new Everton mate.Same as the old Everton.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-bedwetter.jpg

If there is one thing you can believe at Everton this summer...it will be this story.
I don't expect us to compete financial with the bigger clubs but the unprofessional way we go about our business off the field is well past its sell by date.

There is still a rotten poisonous element festering away in the shadows...it needs burning out.

Yeah how can this club progress when you have snakes like Robert Elstone still involved.

BIG RUMOUR coming out if FF is that Moshiri and Kenwright have fell out. Kenwright wants to offer Barkley what he wants to keep him and Moshiri an Koeman don't. Apparently this is why we've come to a stop over our transfer plans for the summer.....

Been told by a decent mate who gets one or two snippets fro FF, how true is it ? Not a fookin clue but could answer a few of the questions fans have got over lack of anything in the transfer market and why the Barkley situation has stalled.

Sorry mods, didn't know where to put this so started a new thread....
This is how you do it. No messing about.

Walk in, slap it on the table and shout for everyone to look at it. Let them come and gawp.

Proper old skool from everyone's favourite Fester.

Not giving any opinion on the rumour, but I always did think it would end in tears when there in no ONE boss.
The majority shareholder fluff needs sorting. BK and co need to go.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's some truth in this as it aligns with media rumours about a rift regarding Rooney.
Sentimental old blue Bk will be misty eyed for 'local lads' while accountant Mosh will want to protect his investment by being hard nosed.
What many are failing to acknowledge is, if true, these rumours indicate it's BK who wants to spend on wages for Barks and Rooney. Not good news for any lingering hopes that the great war chest was ever more than hype.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's some truth in this as it aligns with media rumours about a rift regarding Rooney.
Sentimental old blue Bk will be misty eyed for 'local lads' while accountant Mosh will want to protect his investment by being hard nosed.
What many are failing to acknowledge is, if true, these rumours indicate it's BK who wants to spend on wages for Barks and Rooney. Not good news for any lingering hopes that the great war chest was ever more than hype.
Mate, it shouldn't matter what these two cockwombles think, if true.
The decision should be left to the Manager and DOF!

If this thread is correct IF. Koeman won't be here longer if last Summer's mess is repeated. "If" tho guys.
RK had his wages doubled to come and would be giving up £12m if he resigned so I'd say it's almost certain he'll stay but for 2 more years max.
However if he was misled about the funds available for transfers and boardroom bickering leads to transfer market incompetence he'll be very angry.
Expect a public outburst before the end of August especially if we don't start well.

RK had his wages doubled to come and would be giving up £12m if he resigned so I'd say it's almost certain he'll stay but for 2 more years max.
However if he was misled about the funds available for transfers and boardroom bickering leads to transfer market incompetence he'll be very angry.
Expect a public outburst before the end of August especially if we don't start well.
If the Summer pans out as many fans are fearing, he'll walk by the end of this season the latest. Been sold a lemon.

Mate, it shouldn't matter what these two cockwombles think, if true.
The decision should be left to the Manager and DOF!
In theory RK and SW could be told this is your budget, say £2.79p, plus whatever you bring in from player sales. It's completely at your discretion who you sell or buy. We'll only be involved to help negotiate.
In practice I suspect the big wigs at most clubs will insist on some influence and in some cases will wield more power in choosing players to buy than the manager.

If the Summer pans out as many fans are fearing, he'll walk by the end of this season the latest. Been sold a lemon.
And give up £12m? Not many people in the world would have principles that strong. I just can't see it unless he could sue for constructive dismissal but that seems very far fetched.
Edit- £6m if at the end of the season. Still a lot of money to give up.

In theory RK and SW could be told this is your budget, say £2.79p, plus whatever you bring in from player sales. It's completely at your discretion who you sell or buy. We'll only be involved to help negotiate.
In practice I suspect the big wigs at most clubs will insist on some influence and in some cases will wield more power in choosing players to buy than the manager.
Then if that is the case, I'll reiterate my previous post, we need ONE boss...not this majority shareholder fluff.

And give up £12m? Not many people in the world would have principles that strong. I just can't see it unless he could sue for constructive dismissal but that seems very far fetched.
Edit- £6m if at the end of the season. Still a lot of money to give up.
His career is more important. He'll have offers at good clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.