2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should've been played up top yesterday, instead of Kean.

Not a bad shout although it’s not the first time that’s been suggested or tried. At this point I’d rather blood Kean and see if we can get him up and running rather than play Theo at all.

For everything he does well or any positive attributes he has he couple it with an absolute lack of consistency and/or end product - hence why he’s playing for us before his legs have even gone.

Not a bad shout although it’s not the first time that’s been suggested or tried. At this point I’d rather blood Kean and see if we can get him up and running rather than play Theo at all.

For everything he does well or any positive attributes he has he couple it with an absolute lack of consistency and/or end product - hence why he’s playing for us before his legs have even gone.

For me it was more about defensive strategy than forward play. We are already dire at set pieces, and although Kean is bigger and stronger than Sidibe, his inexperience cost us for their goal. Richarlison was a huge miss not just for his forward play, his defensive work is amazing at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.