2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he scored the 2 or 3 tap ins he's had this year his whole season would be viewed different. Not good enough, but no worse than any of the other wingers we have.

Incorrect.

I think he plays hard. I don't think there's any reason to smear his character myself.

Incorrect.

Saying he's bad at football is different than saying he's lazy or greedy

He's lazy, greedy and bad at football.

This window? He's going nowhere this window. Right now he's a first team player. And if we do sign someone in his position, which feels unlikely, he's still worth having for the bench considering we had Niasse and Gordon as the only attackers today.

Gordon can play instead of him...its like 10 vs 12 when Walcott plays.

Simple pass for DCL on the floor and he smashes it...simple ball to control and he swipes at it so the keeper can put the kettle on.

Every single game he kills attacks dead

Walcott is unsaleable unless its a free transfer and a promise to pay half his wages.

A big bad buy. Fat sam has some gall to go on the box and criticize other managers.

Walcott has flattered to deceive his entire career. A multi-millionaire scam artist.
Do you think Wenger was in on this scam? Do you reckon he actually knew he was a crap footballer, but told Walcott to give him half his wages and he wouldn't tell the whole world he was actually rubbish? Sneaky buggers,well and truly pulled the wool over my eyes.

I have this feeling with Walcott that it all goes wrong when he's trying too hard or has tine to think. By this, he gets low on form / confidence and it plays on his mind so he just fluffed everything. Even if confident and 'in the moment' strikes me as still prone to poor decision making if he has time. Better playing instictually.

Frustrating. How long is left on his contract?

He is the most frustrating player of all for me. His running to receive is by far the most intelligent in the team. Generally runs in beyond the defender 2 or 3 times a match. But his return on goals and assists from these positions is pitiful. Which is shocking for a player of his experience.

I like Walcott, but he doesn't seem to be the type of player who you can trust to do the right thing when he has time to think about it. There have been a few occasions when he has gotten himself into decent positions to score or play a simple pass only to then lose his composure and mess it up. Shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.