2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much every report I’ve seen says Schneiderlen, Bernard, sig and Sandro are on more.

I can link the reports if needed. Can you show me anything that shows Walcott as our highest earner or is this some magical inside knowledge you have?

Club’s highest earner is on £110k a week for two more years

I thought Pickford was awful.. but he's still a top player..

Like I say, opinions.
And I think most fans would be of the same opinion of me, that he was poor last season. And our best run of form and consistent performances was with him out the team. He has no future at Everton, maybe a squad player till January or next summer.
But any decent offer and I think Brands would take it in a heartbeat.

And I think most fans would be of the same opinion of me, that he was poor last season. And our best run of form and consistent performances was with him out the team. He has no future at Everton, maybe a squad player till January or next summer.
But any decent offer and I think Brands would take it in a heartbeat.

Opened the thread hoping some mug had put in an offer for him.

Not fine for a squad player when he is our highest earner.

That's not my, his or your concern though. We know who was to blame for that one and even more a reason why he wont be going anywhere. He's a decent squad player, if he can find some form and contribute it will be fine.

I actually quite like him. His movement is excellent and is part of the reason that we created so many chances last season. It's just a shame his finishing went to pieces for most of the season.

That being said on his wages we need more than just a squad player.

That's not my, his or your concern though. We know who was to blame for that one and even more a reason why he wont be going anywhere. He's a decent squad player, if he can find some form and contribute it will be fine.
It’s the club’s concern that such a high earner has fell out of favour in the starting Xl. He’ll be a player the club want to get off the books.

It’s the club’s concern that such a high earner has fell out of favour in the starting Xl. He’ll be a player the club want to get off the books.
right but as far as 'getting players off the books' goes, plenty of others in the queue first. As i say, as a squad player he is fine. Big wage or not.

I always knew he'd haunt Everton watching him at Southampton. I knew I'd hate to see him darting down the wing at Goodison. Just not like this

He just doesn’t look interested sometimes , and others he looks like a 18 year old who doesn’t know how to play the game. He must have a bit of motivation left tho as his injury record seems to have gotten much better

It's opinions mate.

Theo is a top player in my opinion.
Why do you say that? For me he’s nowhere near a top player and never has been mainly because he lacks the end product and technical ability of truly top wingers, and has over relied on his pace for his whole career

Status
Not open for further replies.