2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be one of the first people I would be looking to sell

don't really dislike him as he seems sound enough, but he's on high wages and he just doesn't produce, that 6 months spell from say September- February was one of the worst contributions to the team I've seen in a long long while
Truth is so was everyone. Bernard did nothing, Gomes went missing even for a long stretch then. It was diabolical from literally every man on the pitch apart a little from Siggy and Digne.. the rest were shocking.

Truth is so was everyone. Bernard did nothing, Gomes went missing even for a long stretch then. It was diabolical from literally every man on the pitch apart a little from Siggy and Digne.. the rest were shocking.

nar mate, we had a bad spell from say November to feb but the months prior when we was playing alrite Walcott was constantly and I mean every single game the worst player on the pitch

He doesn’t work well with Coleman at all. That’s why he doesn’t contribute much at all I feel. With a different right back he might be more involved and offer more in general play. I’m not sure which of them is more at fault though or if it’s just a combination that doesn’t work.
yeah Coleman and Walcott don't seem to work at all which is annoying as well, Just never seem to be on the same page at all where as Richarlison just clicks instantly

The problem is his wages...i think he would be a good fit for burnley with his pace but they would never pay his wages

The problem is his wages...i think he would be a good fit for burnley with his pace but they would never pay his wages

The problem is the same as last season.

Until hes replaced, hes an important player.

Bernie replaced him in the team, now he needs replacing in the squad.

Plus he has HG status

With Richarlison coming back late with the Copa America, even if we sign another winger, people just need to accept now in their hearts that Theo will be starting the first game against Palace.

Wasn't involved in the game. A real frustrating player.

He doesn't offer anything does he.
He tracks back physically but offers no challenge. His competitiveness is none existant and his movement hampers Coleman.

A really frustrating player. He has to be better than what he is showing.

He appears to be going through the motions.

He doesn't offer anything does he.
He tracks back physically but offers no challenge. His competitiveness is none existant and his movement hampers Coleman.

A really frustrating player. He has to be better than what he is showing.

He appears to be going through the motions.
I'd have kept Aaron Lennon instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.