The way too early predictions for next season.

Our finishing position...

• Top 4

• 5th-8th

• 9th-13th

• 14th or lower

• What the F are you thinking with this daft thread, I'm still not recovered from last season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying...

Losses at

Leeds, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester, Man Utd, Spurs.

Home wins vs.

Norwich, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Brentford, Watford, Burnley, West Ham.

8th Place, and overall disappointment.

Not Everton but:

Wolves and Newcastle going down

West ham will drop off massivley

Chelsea push City right to the last 2 matches

Arsenal get even worse

Could we win a cup and finish 6th perhaps.
And honestly it will take an awful lot of luck for us to win a cup.
Yeah for sure, really I'd be happy to come anywhere if we can win something.
What has made the cups hard is the big clubs go for them, obviously small clubs with a fear of relegation might rest players but next season the title is going to be closer hopfully, so i cant see Pep...etc wanting another 60 game season

Yeah for sure, really I'd be happy to come anywhere if we can win something.
What has made the cups hard is the big clubs go for them, obviously small clubs with a fear of relegation might rest players but next season the title is going to be closer hopfully, so i cant see Pep...etc wanting another 60 game season
Once it gets to last 8 or 4 of cups the big teams want to win them . Pep rested plenty players in Cup competitions. It wasn't the reason they lost Saturday.

Not Everton but:

Wolves and Newcastle going down

West ham will drop off massivley

Chelsea push City right to the last 2 matches

Arsenal get even worse
These make sense, I think that too about West Ham, mainly because of the Europa league strain, Arsenal defo, Chelsea too but also i worry Liverpool might be in the mix

Once it gets to last 8 or 4 of cups the big teams want to win them . Pep rested plenty players in Cup competitions. It wasn't the reason they lost Saturday.
No i think they lost on Saturday because of his tactics and starting 11 but he has said himself about the amount of games, mainly to deflect fron his own failing

Next season you say ?

E2kcfSsXMAMwQPN

8th-11th in PL and as concerns Cup runs: last 32 in League Cup and an ignominious 4th round exit in the FA Cup.

In short then: another underwhelming season full of 'Everton that' disappointment....but the lads will put on a great Blue Chrimbo panto.

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.