The way too early predictions for next season.

Our finishing position...

• Top 4

• 5th-8th

• 9th-13th

• 14th or lower

• What the F are you thinking with this daft thread, I'm still not recovered from last season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we’ll probably improve our home form, while our away form suffers and both will even each other out to the annoying extent that we’ll end up pretty much in the same place as this year.

Of course there’ll be a couple of surprise package teams that’ll finish above us, giving the cryarses in World Football something (else) to moan about each week.

I feel like we’ll probably improve our home form, while our away form suffers and both will even each other out to the annoying extent that we’ll end up pretty much in the same place as this year.

Of course there’ll be a couple of surprise package teams that’ll finish above us, giving the cryarses in World Football something (else) to moan about each week.
If we end up on the same points as we got this year then we'll be in Europe.... 59 is usually enough.

With the squad as it stands, probably tenth.
But for better or worse this won’t be the squad we start next season with...
What the F etc. is the only response!

If we end up on the same points as we got this year then we'll be in Europe.... 59 is usually enough.
I would suggest the gap between top half and bottom half to be equally huge next season, if not bigger to be honest. I can’t see Norwich, Watford or Brentford doing anything better than West Brom last season and I don’t see the likes of Southampton, Palace and Newcastle getting much better than just staying up again.

The middle of the table was so condensed in part because the bottom three were so dreadful there were more points on offer for everyone above. Can’t see that changing this year tbf. Brentford will probably be whipping boys, plus someone like Burnley or Southampton is finally going to give up the ghost and meekly accept their Champo fate.

We’ll probably break our own record for 10th place points tally. We’ll also set a bizarre record of losing at home to Brentford in the league 4 times in one season.

I’ll be that guy who votes top 4 and remains optimistic for no reason with all evidence pointing to the contrary. We fix the three positions (RW, RB and third CM) and all of the sudden we are a very dangerous team with James Rodríguez (sometimes healthy).

Big Daddy Farhad will splash the cash and this Everton side will reclaim the title of “FC Sexy”

Actually difficult to predict. Everton currently have the squad to challenge for a European spot in my opinion and the squad could of course be strengthened during the summer. However, based on recent seasons they also have the attitude which could get them relegated by Christmas. We will see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.