The way too early predictions for next season.

Our finishing position...

• Top 4

• 5th-8th

• 9th-13th

• 14th or lower

• What the F are you thinking with this daft thread, I'm still not recovered from last season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

...not too many in that category. I can only think Mina could leave of those I’d prefer to stay.
If Kane does leave Spurs, they might move for DCL... Richarlison was talked out of leaving last year by CA saying, 'give me a year.' He's had the year, Richie might push for a move. PSG allegedly want Digne ?
There's three we probably would be loathe to lose.

5th-8th, cracking present top 4 is going to be difficult for anyone. The side on 74 points is probably the most vulnerable, and they're likely to upgrade at GK next season by selling their questionable #1.

If Kane does leave Spurs, they might move for DCL... Richarlison was talked out of leaving last year by CA saying, 'give me a year.' He's had the year, Richie might push for a move. PSG allegedly want Digne ?
There's three we probably would be loathe to lose.

Richarlison won't get to a side he wants to play for, except as a January reinforcement. I'd expect him to come back and play like a demon for a few months to get out.

Spurs is a poison pill for DCL. It doesn't improve his lot. I'd be more concerned that Chelsea will put enough quality on the table for us to take the deal, though they really should be in for Haaland and Kane.

I'd stick the armband on Digne to keep him out of Paris if I were Carlo. They're on the wrong trajectory with Tuchel gone.

If we go into the season with exactly the same squad then obviously we’re finishing 9th-13th. But we clearly won’t do that so I think it’s impossible to predict such a thing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.