The Takeover Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell ya what some of the comments on here , you'd think we where on the brink of being bought out by Sheiks , there have been preliminary talks and nothing since , intrest does not mean Sheik Monsour is on his way ready to splash 100m in the summer , I'll stick my neck on the line now and say iam certain this time next year Bill Kenwright will be in exactly the same position this is not info someone has told me , this is a case of believing investors will not be stupid enough to pay Bill's asking price , so he can make profit aswel as paying back money he supposedly owes to Phillip Green and Robert Earl , I've got a feeling this protest on Sat will be the second of many because whether it be January or summer time, more players will be sold and freebies and loans brought into replace them , there will be people out there who've sat on the fence and come summer will then jump in with the Blue Union and what them lads believe in, and are doing which has been a lot in a short space of time.

Amen!
Ian Ross is manipulating the message boards a head of the Saturday protest.
100 times more likley fellaini will be gone in January than we have a take over.

Amen!
Ian Ross is manipulating the message boards a head of the Saturday protest.
100 times more likley fellaini will be gone in January than we have a take over.

oh dear, the protest will of course frighten the board so much they will immediatly step down.

I've got more chances of giving katie Price a multiple orgasm

Instead of getting all miserable, why not wait until its all played out.

oh dear, the protest will of course frighten the board so much they will immediatly step down.

Why would you want to mate?

She's a mutant.

I doubt she is capable of orgasm. She is devoid of a soul.

It would be a challenge though, think about it. She’s taken more pipe than a goods in-ward clerk at a Wavin distribution centre.

I wouldn't even ride her into battle

11140%7C000012560%7C5716_KP-27Jan2004.jpg

That's what would wake up next to you

Why would you want to mate?

She's a mutant.

I doubt she is capable of orgasm. She is devoid of a soul.

I'm told you don't need a soul to have an orgasm, though I agree that she'd probably only come if money was involved.

Anyway, back to the subject, I'm just wondering why people are so pessimistic (more than the average Evertonian) when we have in reality very little information to go on. What we do know is;

1) The Board is actually talking to real people, not people they've made up (which makes a change)
2) Those ITK say these talks are progressing well
3) The talks are more than a few weeks old (I'm sure the discussions are more than just the price of the club)
4) Some of them have real money which would make a real difference to our team

While I have no idea of the outturn, I can see plenty to be positive about the above.

Really sorry to sound so positive, I know it erks some people.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.