The Sammy Lee Opinion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me so much that we have joined the “one for the boys” club.

Three people I genuinely dislike in charge of our club, including a corrupt manager, a rs assistant manager and a backstabbing coach.

JS117679862.jpg

Sammy the red.....love it little fella keep it up
He could become a hero

Ahhh football, a win and we are able make jokes and turn it around on them. 24 hours ago we were disgusted.

It pains me so much that we have joined the “one for the boys” club.

Three people I genuinely dislike in charge of our club, including a corrupt manager, a rs assistant manager and a backstabbing coach.

Its not great, but still, we still play in blue and we are still Everton, as somebody else said, we will still be Everton long after these clowns have gone, so just focus on Everton.

This small minded mentality has held Everton back for years - very few of the ex players or evertonians we have employed since the 80s bar Joe Royal have been justified. Let’s clear out all the deadwood such as Ferguson Jeffers etc and employ people who can bring success rather. Sammy Lee like him or loathe him has an excellent reputation as a coach and has individually probably won more medals than Everton Football Club! So let’s see what he can bring to the team before he’s lambasted for playing for them!

Honestly i couldn't care less about Sammy Lee being a red, and him being a former player and coach for the rs.All i care about is his qualifications and CV for the role.He's an employee of Everton now and im sure he'll give his all to the Royal Blue cause.As far as im concerned Sammy Lee can check any feelings he has about LFC at the door.While he works for us he's a blue.If he understands that, then everything will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.