Homepage Update: The Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were born and bred on Merseyside it'd be hard not to feel some hatred I reckon.

I wasn't, and so I don't care one way or the other about them really. I probably dislike the Mancs sides as much as LFC.

I just think it's curious that's all. Other examples were your suggestions a few weeks ago when we were stinking the place out that we move heaven and earth to sign VVD in January. And that Klopp's pressing system was him just copying what Moyes did but with a german name . The sort of daft stuff that stupid reds might find funny pretending to be everton fans. And your commiserations after the last minute Mane winner at Goodison 'never mind, on another day we might have got a goalless draw'.
and yes, you persist in calling him Alladyce, to show your contempt. and you also called Lukaku, Lakaku. Yes I suspect you are just a windup

1. Who wouldn’t like VVD commanding their back line? Interesting that John Terry repeated this on Monday night (perhaps he also scrutinises my texts?). I also recall another forum member agreeing with me at the time too. Perhaps as a self-appointed forum inquisitor you should also finger point at the other forum poster, too?

2. Isn’t that derogatory to Klopp: plagiarising another’s system? Couldn’t see a L*******l fan doing that.

3. I’ve absolutely no knowledge of their fans winding us up, although I acknowledge that Wolves and Watford fans occasionally crossed the line in terms of etiquette following our recent expressions of interest in their respective managers.

4. Sorry, but you’ve lost me on the balding Mane point.

5. My reference to our recent incumbent in lower case, is a new undertaking over the last couple of days or so. It punctuates a defining moment for me: I’ve finally come to see him as a usurper - in other words, unbecoming of us. I’m still bitterly disappointed at his appointment.

6. Lakaku: again, misspelling as a mark of contempt. He thought himself above us, when in reality he wasn’t the best of finishers, was lazy and needed more practice at heading a ball. Bad defending flattered him. Good riddance, I say.

Merry Christmas ‘kev’ and a Happy New Year. Be sure to give yourself time off from your inquisition duties. As a superbloo, you deserve it.

COYB!

- They think of themselves as "Everyone's second team"

- "De best supporters in DE WEEERRLLLD"

- PROTEST MARCHES and "De Sons of Shankly"

- 29th May 1985.

- They stink of piss

- Every asshole bully in school or at the workplace was a red.

- Black, Johnson, Tarbuck, Boardman.

Status
Not open for further replies.