The reasoning behind us playing on Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

local_blue

Player Valuation: £500k
Given that ourselves and Sunderland have just had a blank weekend because of the international break, I can't see the logic in us losing another weekend when there is only ONE live game scheduled for Sunday this week (Swansea v Chelsea). Surely they could have had the normal 1.30 and 4pm kick offs on Sunday and included our game,especially when they have all the European matches in next midweek.

Given that ourselves and Sunderland have just had a blank weekend because of the international break, I can't see the logic in us losing another weekend when there is only ONE live game scheduled for Sunday this week (Swansea v Chelsea). Surely they could have had the normal 1.30 and 4pm kick offs on Sunday and included our game,especially when they have all the European matches in next midweek.

I don't mind it at all it makes me not dread Monday so much.

Because there's only been one MNF so far this season and Carra and Nev need to earn their wage ;)

With Citeh, Manure and Chelski all drawing over the weekend, it gives Ronny Clogs more time to ensure we get the five goals needed to go top.

Did you enjoy the Yeovil game mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.