The Positives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
goat.jpg

How can you say that we didn't play as bad as everyone is making out? We played ******* worse, the most gutless performance i've seen for a while.

10 ******* men of useless yard dogs Newcastle had out and we didnt' even look arsed. It was infuriating. Only Saha tried to create something and Jo had to contend with hoofs from Joseph ******* Yobo. I was fuming with the break up of the Jagielka and Lescott partnership, an absolute and utter joke.

How can you say that we didn't play as bad as everyone is making out? We played ******* worse, the most gutless performance i've seen for a while.

10 ******* men of useless yard dogs Newcastle had out and we didnt' even look arsed. It was infuriating. Only Saha tried to create something and Jo had to contend with hoofs from Joseph ******* Yobo. I was fuming with the break up of the Jagielka and Lescott partnership, an absolute and utter joke.

Yeh so was i, what made Moyes think that the worse passer of the ball at the club could play right back effectively

Why you always in such a state of exasperation, mate.

We did control the match even before the horror tackle on Anichebe. Hopefully Peanut will provide some creativity and Cahill will be back.

When you lose key players this is when boys become men give the young lads ago lets see how much strenght we have in depth,we can show other teams we are not a one man team.;)

The reason we played so bad is that Everton an Motes spent all week setting up their game plan, working out who goes were, what their roles would be on the day.

6 minutes in, *bang* , gameplan AND best player gone. Once that had happened, we were in damage limitation mode.

A point isn't too bad, for a game that we weren't able to prepare for.

The reason we played so bad is that Everton an Motes spent all week setting up their game plan, working out who goes were, what their roles would be on the day.

6 minutes in, *bang* , gameplan AND best player gone. Once that had happened, we were in damage limitation mode.

A point isn't too bad, for a game that we weren't able to prepare for.

The Dude abides. s'truth.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and to be sure it hurts like hell to lose Arteta. We've been getting used to cordon bleu dining, and we're about to go back to MRE's, many fear. Even if the match isn't "just like watching Brazil" as the Bolton (glad I saved that one) match was, there are a lot of functional parts left in the kitbag. Let's see what Moyes can put together.

If our expectations are exceeded from this point forward, this season will go down in legend. I'm getting ready to pull the tab on the MRE, and get set for a nice dose of WBA on tap. Fulton pounded their goal into sawdust this past weekend - I've never seen so many off the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.