The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling kit is a huge moneyspinner for any club.

To be honest its baffling why one hasnt been released yet. Barely see any kids running round in the new away or home anymore.

Selling kit is a huge moneyspinner for any club.

To be honest its baffling why one hasnt been released yet. Barely see any kids running round in the new away or home anymore.
Can you please re read your 2nd sentence, haven't you answered your own question?
I've seen loads of kids wearing blag rs kits though which is a moneyspinner for lucky lucky dudes.

11 teams in the Premier League haven’t announced or released a kit yet (some of those have been leaked). The way some people go on in here you’d think all the other clubs wore their new kits on the last day of the season.

Can you please re read your 2nd sentence, haven't you answered your own question?
I've seen loads of kids wearing blag rs kits though which is a moneyspinner for lucky lucky dudes.

My point is this is the time when the kids should have the new home or away kit and be wearing it. But now they are not wearing it because it's not out.

Even if it was just the away kit, it would be something for young blues to wear.

11 teams in the Premier League haven’t announced or released a kit yet (some of those have been leaked). The way some people go on in here you’d think all the other clubs wore their new kits on the last day of the season.

OR IT ACTUALLY MATTERED !! SAME EVERY YEAR. HAS NO BEARING ON PERFORMANCE WHATSOEVER

This is a bit off subject and I might be a bit confused on the detail, but does anyone recall when Everton were seen to be selling shirts on which the new sponsor's name (Danka?) was just just ironed on over the previous one. Was it prior to the 95 cup final?

My point is this is the time when the kids should have the new home or away kit and be wearing it. But now they are not wearing it because it's not out.

Even if it was just the away kit, it would be something for young blues to wear.
And advertising on holiday all over the place. Its definitely a negative.

It's going to be meh. Would even take a very bad one. At least they are memorable.

This is my gripe with it, the kit not being out wouldn't arse me at all but I buy it for my kids, they should be in the new one once the season ends same as their RS mates in school

Status
Not open for further replies.