The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our new club motto is:

keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-toaster-39314717.png

It’s literally a shirt. Christ.

It's not the shirt I am interested in (I am over 12 years old), it's the fact we miss a massive commercial opportunity... once again!
I'm going on family holiday next week and would probably have spent £200 on kits for the kids... I now will spend nothing. Why would I buy them a full kit at £80 odd quid after the summer?

It's not the shirt I am interested in (I am over 12 years old), it's the fact we miss a massive commercial opportunity... once again!
I'm going on family holiday next week and would probably have spent £200 on kits for the kids... I now will spend nothing. Why would I buy them a full kit at £80 odd quid after the summer?

Strongly agree, I used to buy and wear the new kits on holiday when I was younger - think it's more than just a commercial/financial impact for delaying the kit release.

Like threads about players and the stadium, there's forum members who love to single people out for making genuine criticisms or concerns "some people hahaha get a grip heads fell off" for making valid points.

Makes them feel better about themselves i guess.

Strongly agree, I used to buy and wear the new kits on holiday when I was younger - think it's more than just a commercial/financial impact for delaying the kit release.

Like threads about players and the stadium, there's forum members who love to single people out for making genuine criticisms or concerns "some people hahaha get a grip heads fell off" for making valid points.

Makes them feel better about themselves i guess.

Exactly - this forum :pint2::rant:

"Everton sign Messi for £10m on £100k per week"

"Too old... waste of money... won't cut it in the premier league"

Or people will just go “oh the kit hasn’t been released yet. Guess I’ll buy it next month when it is”

Status
Not open for further replies.