The Lescott Poll

Sell Lescott, Play Lescott or Ruin Lescott

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
£20million - Cya later Judas.

£10million - Cya later Judas.

This will only end happily (for me) in one way.

Is right . Get him sold for the highest amount possible . I still cannot get my head around the fact City are fully prepared to part with 20 million ? Make use of the madness why we can .

Why would we keep a player who wants to leave? the deciding factor if needed was surely the cowardly way he handed his request in,its up there with Latchford shoving his through a car window.
We are Everton we don't need the Rooney's and Lescott's let them sneak off for the cash.I only want players who want the shirt I'm sure Moyes will find a replacement.my only worry is will Bill give the full fee to Davy to spend,I heard he will get less than half.

Why would we keep a player who wants to leave? the deciding factor if needed was surely the cowardly way he handed his request in,its up there with Latchford shoving his through a car window.
We are Everton we don't need the Rooney's and Lescott's let them sneak off for the cash.I only want players who want the shirt I'm sure Moyes will find a replacement.my only worry is will Bill give the full fee to Davy to spend,I heard he will get less than half.

If that last bit is true I fcuking despair I really do . Last one out turn out the lights .

Status
Not open for further replies.