The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen we're being linked with Owen again, the good news is that we can all spend the next 6 hours hoping this doesn't happen, instead of willing any activity on.

So whats happening with this greek lad? Is he coming or not?

slight cock up there.

moyes said "get that young lad from greece "

kenwright got the wrong end of the stick , and we are now getting a half time visit in the next game from ....
Danny-Zuko-grease-the-movie-4582326-460-276.jpg

Bolton look to be taking Daniel Sturridge on loan. That's another striker who could have done a job for us who won't be joining...

I heard BK offered Brett Angell a handful of magic beans and a lead role in his next theatrical production but he turned it down to sign for the snides for a billion quid on the basis of half a good season 15 years ago

I did think we would DEFINITELY sign someone decent on loan this window, i'm quite disappointed about that but hey, if we beat arsenal tomorrow we'll all forget about this transfer stuff straight away.

slight cock up there.

kenwright got the wrong end of the stick , and we are now getting a half time visit in the next game from ....
Danny-Zuko-grease-the-movie-4582326-460-276.jpg

With jokes like that, you could be a stand-up comedian! Lol...
Though it wouldn't surprise me if Kentight used an excuse like that for not buying any players!

slight cock up there.

I can't post pics or links yet, but if you google him dancing with Tim Cahill you'll know IT'S ON

Status
Not open for further replies.