The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quote from Rory Smith at the Telegraph "As for #efc, no first-team ins nor outs expected today. Sky didn't even have a reporter outside Finch Farm. Funds"

says it all i think...

£35m though?

Hes had a good 1st half to his 1st premier league season...

Its like doing the same for Clive Mendonca years ago... Or Michael Ricketts..

...and Yak is worth less than £5?

Never know, Nyakassal might bit £12m for Saha

*crosses fingers*

He broke through at Newcastle the season they got relegated from the premier league so he isnt exactly new to this level but he as come on in leaps and bounds since then.

I think he's good and would be the kind of striker that would suit us with the way we play, he's good in the air and on the deck, strong and physical and he does score goals and whoever said he was a poor mans Crouch or a younger version of Crouch is having a laugh, i think he's alot better than Crouch.

Another BBC update:

1625: Everton fans, Phil Neville WILL be staying at Goodison Park it has been confirmed. An Everton spokesman said "it's just like getting a new signing. Phil is irreplaceable to us. There is no other player that can point his finger and ghost write local paper columns like him".

They are defo taking the piss now.

I'm waiting for the headline "Tim Cahill Returns, His return is like having a new signing"

A quote from Rory Smith at the Telegraph "As for #efc, no first-team ins nor outs expected today. Sky didn't even have a reporter outside Finch Farm. Funds"

says it all i think...

Rory Smith was the reporter wanting Moyes to sell everyone and start again from scratch. He'll be gutted we haven't sold another 9 today.

Sky just said that Conor Sammon (of Kilmarnock) may be going to an un-named premier league club. Agard to Killie... Does 2+2=5

Status
Not open for further replies.