The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 17, already agreed a pre-contract.

dogiobol.jpg

5ft 10, heading already 18, its the new Cahill, FINALLY!

Rumour: Young prospect Dier linked

toffeeweb on the ball again

Suppose that really highlights length of time between done deals and the general media getting hold of what to them is initial speculation, apart from last day of the window stuff. Andy Johnson was linked with Wigan a week after the deal had already been done with the agent to us.

This thread is supposed to be for real targets, now I can understand throwing a name or 2 now and then if its a believable transfer but the majority of names being thrown around here are crazy!

Its turned into a rumours section not actual transfer news, I know its frustrating but when LCAB/THT know something they will post.

Alright lads, another long-time lurker coming out of the woodwork to acknowledge the fun on this thread. Thanks to LCAB and THT for giving us info when feasible and hinting that things are moving in the background when all is quiet. In Moyes we trust.

Cheers.

Alright lads, another long-time lurker coming out of the woodwork to acknowledge the fun on this thread. Thanks to LCAB and THT for giving us info when feasible and hinting that things are moving in the background when all is quiet. In Moyes we trust.

Cheers.

Wilkommen nach GOT. :)

THT had a baby boy yesterday I am sure LCAB and THT had a late night yesterday. Wait for tomorrow morning.

Sit on me.

Vero, Sempre

have we signed him yet or do we have to wait till he can hold a pen

well done THT

now thats planning for the future

Few days ago LCAB was waxing lyrical about 'outstanding' signings .Its obvious he was on a wind up. Its a disgrace that he uses Alan balls name in vain like that

Kipper post earlier tonight.....Schools out for summer

THT had a baby boy yesterday I am sure LCAB and THT had a late night yesterday. Wait for tomorrow morning.

Sit on me.

Vero, Sempre

I'm sure of this. And - thinking about LCAB lads - he does need a break like. He'll be back.

Congrats to THT...
for finding the winning goal. He's obviously been getting tips from Dylan the one man reproducing machine.

Few days ago LCAB was waxing lyrical about 'outstanding' signings .Its obvious he was on a wind up. Its a disgrace that he uses Alan balls name in vain like that

Kipper post earlier tonight.....Schools out for summer

The blerts don't have a clue. If they seriously think LCAB's on a wind up.

Jealousy all over.

*Waves at all the Kipper snides*

I'm sure of this. And - thinking about LCAB lads - he does need a break like. He'll be back.

Congrats to THT...
for finding the winning goal. He's obviously been getting tips from Dylan the one man reproducing machine.

Hahahaha. Hands down the best impregnation term I've ever heard. And I've heard a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.