The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt want to start a new thread so thought I would throw it in here, but I've heard that a bid for Everton has been placed by an American consortium.

So now the Window is super glued shut..we're skint..and now internet grumblings over administration and Moyes 'walking in the summer' if things don't get shaken up ...where does this leave the Fod ? He's an astute guy and likes to keep abreast of all things Everton ( if not via here but via Phil Neville etc. personally) He must be worried that any proposed move is now on the back back burner for the summer :(

Didnt want to start a new thread so thought I would throw it in here, but I've heard that a bid for Everton has been placed by an American consortium.

I heard something similar but it was a while back, I hope we do sell soon but these rumours always seem to appear more when the pressure is on BK to make it seem like hes doing something.

So now the Window is super glued shut..we're skint..and now internet grumblings over administration and Moyes 'walking in the summer' if things don't get shaken up ...where does this leave the Fod ? He's an astute guy and likes to keep abreast of all things Everton ( if not via here but via Phil Neville etc. personally) He must be worried that any proposed move is now on the back back burner for the summer :(

I was wondering last night if maybe Donovan was asked to reject the loan by us, as we couldn't afford him but didn't want that getting out so early in the window.

Cos if we couldn't afford any of the other loans then we sure as hell couldn't afford him.

Hi just sitting waiting a double pizza deal to arrive...no pineapple im afraid
Just wanted to echo the sentiment of gratitude to LCAB and thy...sterling work these past couple of months...now its all over a feels like
The end of the Truman show...over dramatic but you get the picture ...life goes on and all that jazz.
Anyway thanks again. You are the old school kind of supporters I remember listening to when I used to go to goodison with my stepdad.

Right then what have those gypsy brides been up to ;-)

ijjysmith where's our percentage for the summer after today's game???? ;P

Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM
Striker and LM

I'm hoping the amount of times I say it maybe it'll come true, like clicking together my heels and wanting to go home. :)

Oh, and PS: preferably LM = FOD. If I'm living in lalaland might as well toss that out too.

Sigh.

I was too depressed after that loss last night for any percentage type action. I'm a pretty bad loser when it comes to Everton I'm afraid.
I think up until summer the transfer ones may go on the back burner until we know where the club is heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.