The three 2021/22 kits ratings:

Home kit: 7/10

Official hideous away kit: 0/10

3rd kit (which will be the actual away kit): 3/10
To me:

6/10
9/10
7/10

Just showing that we humans look for different things and aesthetic. Thats a great thing and creates the diversity and richness of humanity. Its not something that should cause arguments and divide us.

I just love that red sash though.

It looks like we've been run over
D0F89C5B-34E1-465E-8320-A03426A2F49C.jpeg

Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.
Coming, get off the fence and tell us what you really think (I actually agree with you for once though)

It is really close to being a good kit that. Just doesn't quite hit it for me but prefer it to the away kit.

I'm pleased with hummel, at least they are trying designs our generation hasn't seen before and as people have said, the likes of umbro Nike and Adidas tend to just do the same design for everyone.

I do like that training kit though, might consider that for running in.

Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.
Horrendous...

Have a day off.

It’s genuinely orange when you see it in person. I love the new kit too!
It's rubbish. A criminal masquerade of the past. Cazoo orange, not red...just as the green away kit was Cazoo green last season.

This is corporate vandalism of our heritage.

Hummel and Cazoo have had their way with Everton kits, and I cant believe they get away with it and even get commendations.

That's what fetishisation of the product does.

Status
Not open for further replies.