The three 2021/22 kits ratings:

Home kit: 7/10

Official hideous away kit: 0/10

3rd kit (which will be the actual away kit): 3/10
To me:

6/10
9/10
7/10

Just showing that we humans look for different things and aesthetic. Thats a great thing and creates the diversity and richness of humanity. Its not something that should cause arguments and divide us.

I just love that red sash though.

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
It looks like we've been run over
D0F89C5B-34E1-465E-8320-A03426A2F49C.jpeg

Dan79

Player Valuation: £500k
Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.
Coming, get off the fence and tell us what you really think (I actually agree with you for once though)

Nippydan

Player Valuation: £500k
It is really close to being a good kit that. Just doesn't quite hit it for me but prefer it to the away kit.

I'm pleased with hummel, at least they are trying designs our generation hasn't seen before and as people have said, the likes of umbro Nike and Adidas tend to just do the same design for everyone.

I do like that training kit though, might consider that for running in.

PhilM

Player Valuation: £2.75 and a Fredo
To me:

6/10
9/10
7/10

Just showing that we humans look for different things and aesthetic. Thats a great thing and creates the diversity and richness of humanity. Its not something that should cause arguments and divide us.

I just love that red sash though.
It’s genuinely orange when you see it in person. I love the new kit too!

Kever10

Player Valuation: £10m
Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.
Horrendous...

Have a day off.

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
It’s genuinely orange when you see it in person. I love the new kit too!
It's rubbish. A criminal masquerade of the past. Cazoo orange, not red...just as the green away kit was Cazoo green last season.

This is corporate vandalism of our heritage.

Hummel and Cazoo have had their way with Everton kits, and I cant believe they get away with it and even get commendations.

That's what fetishisation of the product does.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks