The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think it’s horrendous, I was surprised that it was a vertical stripe, I think a horizontal one would have looked good

The black one isn’t horrendous either, I actually prefer us having black change strips as they look smarter to wear
They had the brass neck cheek to be trailing it yesterday using the Everton white away kit of the 50s/60s with the blue/yellow hoops.

That lot are taking the utter piss, Hummel.

Same as the black watch kit with red sash...that turns out to be orange.

But people accept it and commend them for it....so expect more travesties next season.

They had the brass neck cheek to be trailing it yesterday using the Everton white away kit of the 50s/60s with the blue/yellow hoops.

That lot are taking the utter piss, Hummel.

Same as the black watch kit with red sash...that turns out to be orange.

But people accept it and commend them for it....so expect more travesties next season.
Umbro and Nike took the piss out of us every season we had them with cookie cutter bland designs. Hummel have done a far better job in two seasons

"The new Everton third kit is a reinterpretation of Everton’s pioneering away strip of the late 1950s."

Worst interpretation of anything since Lenny Henry took on the role of Othello at the Dudley and District Royal British Legion in 1983.

Umbro and Nike took the piss out of us every season we had them with cookie cutter bland designs. Hummel have done a far better job in two seasons
They never had their logo so prominent.

Those chevrons colonise a shirt and make it all about Hummel.

Serioulsy, this is a huge downside to their kit supply. It's all about them at the expense of the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.