The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.

Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.

So you will not be purchasing it Dave?

Don’t particularly like overly simple kits myself, they need a bit of flavour these days

When they're replaced every season, and cost circa £60+, you just want to have a bit more, I feel.

When it was 2+ years at £40 a pop, it could be more justifiable.

When they're replaced every season, and cost circa £60+, you just want to have a bit more, I feel.

When it was 2+ years at £40 a pop, it could be more justifiable.
This is my feeling as well, I don’t buy them anyway but every now and again there will be a kit I might pick up to do my exercise in. If I feel I have a kit that’s practically a carbon copy of one I have, it’s not worth it. Sometimes it nice to throw it back and be simple though. My feelings are that third kits should be a bit rogue.

Interesting design. Would have preferred it as a hoop myself as I'm not a fan of vertical stripes as an aesthetic.

Horrendous.

Morning mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.