The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first Everton yellow shirts were in the 50s and early 60's but were actually a 3rd shirt. The first time it was used as an away kit was the 68-72 and was the amber.

Personally I love the classic amber, but also the yellow of the late seventies. Isn't it acceptable to like both....and the 80s grey....and 90s salmon as well?
Us poor buggers couldn't afford the Amber, but wore the cheaper yellow with pride.

Amber was the second kit through 69-70, not just losing to West Brom. Sure I saw it at home games too, and the Amber socks were fab with the home kit
I associate them with the '68 cup final defeat. I think most do.

The only time I ever attach success to it is in seeing the charity shield win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Think the home kit looks great… that keeper shirt… Pickford will look like a clown in that! Can’t take it seriously
Only just tuned in, so sorry for the late response.
Spot on about the keeper jersey. Pickford with his pale hair and pale complexion will look like a Cheese String in that abomination.
Not mad about the multi colour blue top either. In fact, and each to their own, I'm not mad about any of our current offerings as I think that Burnt orange sash job is grim.

Saw a Steel blue coloured training / zip top somewhere and can’t find it anywhere in the Everton online store or elsewhere.....and it seems they only have 3XL left of the others?
Am I imagining it or is there a steel blue one.....and if so where can I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.