The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the new first team blue effort its a little different given the parameters are pretty tight. The black watch 3rd kit is of course excellent but I haven't seen an away kit yet - did it get released? was it masked by the outrage over the FSW appointment?
I did see some nice training wear and the warm up tops look good. all in all very pleased with Hummel

I quite like the new first team blue effort its a little different given the parameters are pretty tight. The black watch 3rd kit is of course excellent but I haven't seen an away kit yet - did it get released? was it masked by the outrage over the FSW appointment?
I did see some nice training wear and the warm up tops look good. all in all very pleased with Hummel

Think the Black watch kit is the away kit, 3rd kit yet to be released.

I think both kits look decent tbf, and the new Goalkeeper shirt is interesting.

Interested to see what they come up with for the 3rd.

Think the Black watch kit is the away kit, 3rd kit yet to be released.

I think both kits look decent tbf, and the new Goalkeeper shirt is interesting.

Interested to see what they come up with for the 3rd.
I think you are correct sir - I thought it was released as a third kit but on the shop website its shown as an away kit. The seafoam green one is still shown as the third kit, wonder when that gets replaced? I stand corrected!

Everything Hummel did last year was ace.

This year, not hit the same heights, I don’t think. The weird inside out home training range is well, weird.

The weird black orange training gear surely can’t sell.

Black Watch, didn’t need a collar.

GK Top, Gardenia training range, Black blue training range are decent.

better than Umbro quality wise, by some distance.

Everything Hummel did last year was ace.

This year, not hit the same heights, I don’t think. The weird inside out home training range is well, weird.

The weird black orange training gear surely can’t sell.

Black Watch, didn’t need a collar.

GK Top, Gardenia training range, Black blue training range are decent.

better than Umbro quality wise, by some distance.
I was given the training top as a Father's Day gift and I like it, the only problem is it is a bit tight (the sizes seem to be slightly off based on their own sizing guide} and I am far too old to be wearing this stuff so its not likely to go beyond the garden. I can't fault the quality though and I reckon it will look great on the younger fans.

Anyone know what size is best for my little lad. He’s 10 but he’s a big kid. Is the kit loose or a tight fit?.

Status
Not open for further replies.