The "In Defence of Allardyce Thread "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan you. If your not majorly disappointed or think we can't do any better than what we've shown under this fat idiot than you shouldn't even be allowed into goddison. Because the 30 odd thousand other blues are in agreement it' not acceptable

I am majorly disappointed.

but I'm a realist.

who the hell was going to come in and transform us in 6 or 7 weeks!

wake up and smell the coffee

Dunno about the rest but Villas-Boas has packed in football management for a while. Last seen competing as a driver in the Paris-Dakar Rally. Apparently, when he does come back into management it'll be somewhere like Japan. He's done the Premier League and it holds no interest for him. He's all about getting out there and trying new things.
Rather risk his life than manage us,speaks volumes.

Anyone who is surprised the way it's going needs to realise they shouldn't be surprised. Confucius say BFS out.

It was you that mentioned them.And with a multi million contract on the table,who knows they might have been tempted to pick up the phone.

Think it's time these players who consistently under perform no matter who is in charge, take some flak. Sam deserves all the stick he gets whilst continuing to pick schneiderlin and cuco.

Was about to say the same thing! 3 managers have been unable to get this lot playing football. Fair enough the manager can change tactics, selection etc but it's lads on the field that are letting me down. Bottlers the lot of them. No passion or balls.
But not enough for those with an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.