The "In Defence of Allardyce Thread "

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's just said:

"I have no problem with them booing us, as they deserved booing. The players should listen to that, as I do."

I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I mean some of the players deserve a swift kick in the butt, but is it effective? Or should he be lumping the blame all on himself publically?

I'm not sure.

I got nothing.

But we have had 3 different managers and pretty much we've had the same outcome.

Was about to say the same thing! 3 managers have been unable to get this lot playing football. Fair enough the manager can change tactics, selection etc but it's lads on the field that are letting me down. Bottlers the lot of them. No passion or balls.

So he's just said:

"I have no problem with them booing us, as they deserved booing. The players should listen to that, as I do."

I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I mean some of the players deserve a swift kick in the butt, but is it effective? Or should he be lumping the blame all on himself publically?

I'm not sure.
To be honest I'm not even sure he fully realises that the booing was directed at him as well..

Blanc, Tuchel, Enrique....

or maybe

Fonseca, Mancini, Villas-Boas, Hasenhuttl, Jardim....

But of course, I know your response will be “they won’t come”

Dunno about the rest but Villas-Boas has packed in football management for a while. Last seen competing as a driver in the Paris-Dakar Rally. Apparently, when he does come back into management it'll be somewhere like Japan. He's done the Premier League and it holds no interest for him. He's all about getting out there and trying new things.

Blanc, Tuchel, Enrique....

or maybe

Fonseca, Mancini, Villas-Boas, Hasenhuttl, Jardim....

But of course, I know your response will be “they won’t come”
Tuchel ,Villas Boas out of work and nearly at the end of his contract.Is that giving you a clue?

this thread should be re-named allardyce bedwetters have a good old moan thread.

Not a fan you. If your not majorly disappointed or think we can't do any better than what we've shown under this fat idiot than you shouldn't even be allowed into goddison. Because the 30 odd thousand other blues are in agreement it' not acceptable

@BigBlueNose taking on everyone here, will no one else step out of the shadows and support him ???

I'm not wetting the bed after a home draw with an improving west brom.

love the fact that all this mess is now all sams doing.

just more tripe from the anti-sam brigade.

need to get real. we are where we are

Status
Not open for further replies.