The Goodison Mole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye said to me after Allegri gate that we would be targetting a top level manager then when at the time of Carlo's sacking at Napoli told me in confidence they had heard he was a possibility.

Dunno If I posted it on here as at the time I was getting harassed by the likes of @Lelouch so I thought it wasn't worth the hassle.
Harassed? lol I make fun of it because you act like your source is golden, He's absolute cack and got nothing correct and you front it off as if he'll hire someone to take you out if he gets wind of what you post. "Allegri is gagging for it" will always be my favorite.

Harassed? lol I make fun of it because you act like your source is golden, He's absolute cack and got nothing correct and you front it off as if he'll hire someone to take you out if he gets wind of what you post. "Allegri is gagging for it" will always be my favorite.

So you laugh at the thought of Allegri being considered for the job when we have Carlo Ancelotti as manager?

Interesting :coffee:

So you laugh at the thought of Allegri being considered for the job when we have Carlo Ancelotti as manager?

Interesting :coffee:
Would I doubt Moshiri trying to get Allegri? Absolutely not.
Do I think Allegri is absolutely gagging for the Everton job? Absolutely not.

The club needs to gather the entire U18 squad and threaten to terminate their contracts if no one coughs up the name of the certain bad apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.