The Goodison Mole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst a joke thread its why im very cautious about people going on social media repeating my posts on here.

My source would instantly lose their job if caught and my kneecaps would be in grave danger.

1597009364857.jpeg

Serious question, has your source ever got anything even close to being right?

Called the board being after Allegri & Ancelotti whilst the doom mongers were claiming Moyes was all but done.

Confirmed Gabriel/Allan interest

Stated we were interested in Everton Soares - thats the only thing that hasn't been clarified however if its true Ancelotti wanted him at Napoli it adds up like

Called the board being after Allegri & Ancelotti whilst the doom mongers were claiming Moyes was all but done.

Stated we were interested in Everton Soares - thats the only thing that hasn't been clarified however if its true Ancelotti wanted him at Napoli it adds up like

He called Ancelotti?

lol lol lol lol

You should have just said no.

He called Ancelotti?

lol lol lol lol

You should have just said no.

Aye said to me after Allegri gate that we would be targetting a top level manager then when at the time of Carlo's sacking at Napoli told me in confidence they had heard he was a possibility.

Dunno If I posted it on here as at the time I was getting harassed by the likes of @Lelouch so I thought it wasn't worth the hassle.

Aye said to me after Allegri gate that we would be targetting a top level manager then when at the time of Carlo's sacking at Napoli told me in confidence they had heard he was a possibility.

Dunno If I posted it on here as at the time I was getting harassed by the likes of @Lelouch so I thought it wasn't worth the hassle.

He's a previously banned poster, you know.

Mental that this is still going on

Gordon Clegg told Don Brennan over a pint and Bettys hot pot. Don then told Hilda Ogden and she is a bad red.

Status
Not open for further replies.