The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to 7 home games this season ...all purchased on my boyfriend's season ticket, so he has 850 loyalty points. Has anyone spoken to the Everton customer service bods regarding that situation? I know people have already said it's a big fat no and has to be a separate customer number, but what did they actually say? What IS the point in loyalty points?!

I'm just a bit surprised. I wasn't worried about getting a ticket, because I assumed they would stagger the sales. I'm so nervous now. The etickecting system is gonna go mental on Thursday. Just the thought of missing out after going to every home game is making me feel sick. Sooo gutted I didn't get a ST now. Good luck to everyone else trying for one.

I've been to 7 home games this season ...all purchased on my boyfriend's season ticket, so he has 850 loyalty points. Has anyone spoken to the Everton customer service bods regarding that situation? I know people have already said it's a big fat no and has to be a separate customer number, but what did they actually say? What IS the point in loyalty points?!

Think thats right ya know .

Think of it , EVERYONE could say that , Honey .. Its ALREADY chaos ...

Good Luck tho ...

Just purchased a ticket for Sunderland which takes me upto 5, can't go to the Sunderland game tho, willing to sell the ticket to anyone whose interested. Lower Gwladys, PM for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.