The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think thats right ya know .

Think of it , EVERYONE could say that , Honey .. Its ALREADY chaos ...

Good Luck tho ...

We said exactly the same before.. From their point of view, those tickets could have been bought for anyone. However, those that bought them on their own customer number could have also bought them for anyone! So frustrating :(

Just purchased a ticket for Sunderland which takes me upto 5, can't go to the Sunderland game tho, willing to sell the ticket to anyone whose interested. Lower Gwladys, PM for details.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everton vs Sunderland will no doubt sell out.

Just purchased a ticket for Sunderland which takes me upto 5, can't go to the Sunderland game tho, willing to sell the ticket to anyone whose interested. Lower Gwladys, PM for details.

I'll buy your Sunderland ticket for £50 if you chuck in the Wembley ticket too ;)

We said exactly the same before.. From their point of view, those tickets could have been bought for anyone. However, those that bought them on their own customer number could have also bought them for anyone! So frustrating :(

Aye mate. I royally ballsed up.

I've bought my arl fellas and my brothers on my account all season. That mistake is going to cost me a few bob!

wait.. so if i'm on 4 games and I buy a ticket for sunderland I will be eligible?!

can somebody confirm this before I buy a ticket for a game I cant go to...

I heard the points don't go on your account until after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.