The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn my gf has been to 3 thought it was more! May still be able to get one though, need a spare for one of my friends!!

Bring on tomorrow though, cant wait to confirm my ticket! Debating wether to have it posted or picked up. Posted is easier but what if it gets stolen!!!

Damn my gf has been to 3 thought it was more! May still be able to get one though, need a spare for one of my friends!!

Bring on tomorrow though, cant wait to confirm my ticket! Debating wether to have it posted or picked up. Posted is easier but what if it gets stolen!!!

I remember when I was a kid and my Dad put our Cup Final tickets 1995 inside three envelopes and selotaped them inside a draw in case we got burgled!

Why can't I get on eticketing? I thought it was available whenever, I just wanna look at my purchase history. Been waiting about 10 mins now. Knowing that the site was gonna be bombarded you think they would have allocated more bandwidth to that part of the site.

Why can't I get on eticketing? I thought it was available whenever, I just wanna look at my purchase history. Been waiting about 10 mins now. Knowing that the site was gonna be bombarded you think they would have allocated more bandwidth to that part of the site.

I logged on fine earlier on.

So do about 1m other blues lad

Everyones trying to get on to see if they have 5 or more

How to get sh1t on from a great height, season ticket holder for 25 years. Volunteer as a scout (now live down south) continued scouting make the journey to Goodison at least once a month 500 mile round trip and when I go I get a comp not for big games just bolton, swansea etc so dont have a season ticket as live too far away. I spend weekends coaching and looking for the next Tony Hibbert and what chance do I have of a ticket f all! unless someone on here can help out?

i'm still hopfull mate got a few people were i MIGHT get one if i get an extra one you will be the 1st to know!

Anyone interested in joining our luxury limo bus to Wembley ? Complete with 40" plasma, karaoke ,bar lots of leg room and headroom to walk around. 16 luxury seats. Great team of 8 evertonians looking for others to join. £90pp straight to ground all fuel and parking included. Train is £80 why not travel in luxury.

If interested give me a call Neil on 07970144482. Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.