The Everton scale.

Everton scale

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…..need mid-table mediocracy with signs of progression until we move into BMD. Certainly don’t feel we are achieving that, so went 6.

Be interesting how the vote looks at the end of the window & then again after 10 games.(always a true benchmark).

If DCL had played first two games and we put in those performances then I’d be a little concerned.

But even still, until we get a forward in to replace Richarlison and lead the line, I’ll be nervous. We’ve got zero creativity either which makes us very predictable.

I'm chilled, don't forget our target is 4th from bottom, United have already gone, there will almost certainly be two worst teams this season

If nothing changes in the transfer market, we're going down. O'Neil already looks like a poor player, desperate need of a winger to replace Gray. Not to mention no firepower up top.

5 for me. Looking much better than we were last year . Just need to start winning and build some momentum and confidence . Add a proven goal scorer this week and I’ll be much happier . COYB

I'm on a chilled 3, but if we start one more game without a striker whilst Simms is banging them in weekly for another club I might hit 10 before the month is out. Unforgivable and senseless.

I've gone with 6, if we get a half decent striker in, it may go down to a 4. If we decide to go with the Venezuelan Donkey and DCL as our striking options for the season, it will probably go to a 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.